No, a screenshot of your mobile ticket will not permit you entry to the stadium on a matchday. You can download your mobile ticket from the link in your email or directly from your online account.
Articles in this section
- I am a Season Ticket Member who receives a ‘maximum passes issued’ error when downloading my Season Ticket, what should I do?
- My Google Wallet email is different to my Google Mail email address, can I still add my ticket to my mobile wallet?
- I have purchased a new iPhone, but I am unable to add my mobile Season Ticket to my wallet, what should I do?
- How do mobile tickets work?
- My Mobile Pass is displaying the incorrect game, what should I do?
- I have clicked to add my Mobile Ticket to my Wallet but I am unable to download, what should I do?
- How do I download my Mobile Season Ticket through my account?
- How do I remove a mobile Season Ticket from my wallet?
- How do I turn my notifications on in my Apple or Google Wallet?
- How do I move my expired pass back into my Apple Wallet?