Your mobile device does not require Wi-Fi connectivity or signal on matchday as long as your Mobile Season Ticket is already in your Apple Wallet/Google Wallet app prior to attending. If you’ve not already downloaded your ticket and you have issues with your data connection, you can join our free wifi by selecting Man City Wifi and clicking join, no registration needed.
Articles in this section
- I am a Season Ticket Member who receives a ‘maximum passes issued’ error when downloading my Season Ticket, what should I do?
- My Google Wallet email is different to my Google Mail email address, can I still add my ticket to my mobile wallet?
- I have purchased a new iPhone, but I am unable to add my mobile Season Ticket to my wallet, what should I do?
- How do mobile tickets work?
- My Mobile Pass is displaying the incorrect game, what should I do?
- I have clicked to add my Mobile Ticket to my Wallet but I am unable to download, what should I do?
- How do I download my Mobile Season Ticket through my account?
- How do I remove a mobile Season Ticket from my wallet?
- How do I turn my notifications on in my Apple or Google Wallet?
- How do I move my expired pass back into my Apple Wallet?