In order to purchase accessible tickets you will first need to create an online account in the disabled supporters name.
Once registered and have a supporter number, please send this number in an email alongside some supporting documentation (listed below) and any supporting information that will help us in the set up of the account to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For reference, we accept any of the following as supporting evidence:
- A statement of higher or middle rate Disability Living Allowance as issued by the Department of Work & Pensions (DWP)
- Receipt of Severe Disablement Allowance or Attendance Allowance
- Enhanced rate of Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
- Blind or Partially Sighted registration certificate
- We will also consider an Access Card or alternative supporting documentation. Non-UK residents should supply equivalent evidence from your home country.
You can provide this via email to email@example.com or by visiting the Etihad Stadium ticket office in person.