Following the easing of Government’s COVID-19 restrictions, supporters are no longer required to show evidence of their COVID status to enter the Etihad Stadium.
We are encouraging everyone to play their part in limiting the spread of the virus, and below are some simple suggestions to help to keep each other safe on a matchday:
• Be responsible and do not travel if you have COVID-19 symptoms or feel unwell.
• Get fully vaccinated if you are not already.
• Wear face coverings in indoor and crowded areas, including public transport.
• Continue to regularly wash your hands and use hand sanitiser.
• Regardless of your vaccination status, we recommend you take a COVID-19 lateral flow test 12-24 hours before kick-off and register your result online.
To help keep everyone safe on matchday, we will be implementing a range of health and hygiene measures. This includes the deployment of hand sanitiser stations at various locations within the stadium, the use of one-way systems in washrooms and an enhanced cleaning operation in place throughout matchday. We will also be asking all our staff to wear a face covering for the duration of matchday as a further precautionary measure.