We’re always aiming to enhance fans’ experience of following the Club so it’s vital that we listen to your feedback. We often invite fans to take part in research activities such as surveys, interviews and focus groups to give you the chance to have your say. The research projects can cover a variety of topics such as City merchandise, tickets, media, or the future development of the Etihad Stadium. For example, after every home match, we send a survey to a selection of supporters to ask them to provide feedback on the positive and negative parts of their matchday experience. You may also be given the opportunities to try a new experience or product for the first time, before it’s available to all fans.
To be invited to take part in research activities you must opt in via your account, which can be done by following these steps:
- Log in to your Manchester City Account, accessible here.
- Click on the silhouette icon or profile picture.
- Navigate to 'My Account'
- Click on 'My Profile'
- Proceed to 'Preferences' and scroll to the bottom to ensure you have selected ‘Research Projects’ under ‘Email Newsletters’
- Further down, under 'Your Data,' select 'Market Research'
- Once you've made these selections, be sure to 'Save’
By opting in you may be invited to take part in research projects and - as well as having your say - you'll have the opportunity to win exclusive prizes such as signed City merchandise and gift vouchers.