Yes, we will continue to offer the buggy service on matchdays. The buggy will depart from the bottom of Joe Mercer Way, inside the Blue Car Park. Once arriving at the top of Joe Mercer Way, you will disembark the buggy and walk the pedestrianised walkway to your stadium entrance.
Articles in this section
- What metrolink stops are open after the game?
- Is the Summerbee Bar open after the match?
- I used to go through entrance A where do I enter now during the Stadium development work?
- Why do I have to use a new entrance next season?
- Where is the Ticket Office on matchday during the Stadium development work?
- Are there toilets available outside the stadium on matchday?
- Now The Summerbee Bar has been moved, where can I get a pint before the match?
- Can I buy food and drink outside the stadium during the development work?
- Where is the Fanzone on matchday while the Stadium development work is happening?
- Where is the City Store at the Stadium?