We advise that all groups endeavour to complete the pre-work supplied to them prior to attending the Manchester City Tour (except for Urban Regeneration, which does not have any pre-work). Completing it is not essential but allows you to get the most from your visit. If you have any problems accessing the pre-work, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Articles in this section
- What if our group have not completed the pre-work for an Educational Tour?
- I’m running late, or have a problem on the day for a Stadium Tour, what can I do?
- Is photography permitted on stadium tours?
- Do you have a Risk Assessment for stadium tours?
- When and how do I pay for stadium tours?
- Do you have facilities for guests with access needs on stadium tours?
- What is available in the City Store?
- Are there lunch facilities on site when doing Tours?
- How big are the group-sizes for Educational Tours?
- Can we store our bags on an Educational Tour?