This season we will go on sale with all Premier League fixtures and products on the same date.
Due to the demand for all fixtures, we cannot hold tickets in the same way we have in previous seasons. This is due to large numbers of cancelations close to fixtures which meant that other groups missed out on the opportunity to attend. With that in mind the process will be as follows.
- Email your request including the group leader name, fixture of choice, package of choice and number of adults and u18s attending e.g. David Jones, Man Utd, Ticket, 7 adults & 35 u18s
- Subject to availability and the group request meeting all required group criteria you will receive an email confirming availability and a quote based on your request. If your request includes a tour or training session, we will require additional information for the group
- Once you have received the quote and are happy to go ahead a reservation will be added to our system and a pro-forma invoice sent OR we will arrange a call to take full payment by credit/debit card at point of sale.
- Upon receiving the pro-forma invoice you will have 7 days to make payment and confirm your booking – Please note that if payment is not received, the allocation may be offered to the next group on the waiting list
- Upon receiving payment your booking will be converted to a confirmed booking and a payment receipt and booking confirmation will be sent – at this stage your booking is complete.
The safety of all fans attending the Etihad Stadium and wider campus is one of our top priorities. As such we will be implementing the following requirements in line with guidance from the NSPCC.
- Primary School Age (5 to 10 yo) 1 adult for every 6 children
- Secondary School (11+ yo) 1 adults for every 8 children