There is a limited allocation for juniors to purchase at the same time as a qualifying adult. At the point where the adult qualifies, they can also purchase one junior ticket regardless of the junior’s ticket point status. Once this limited allocation has been sold, no further tickets will be available, and all junior supporters must then qualify in their own right to purchase a ticket.
Articles in this section
- How will I receive my away match tickets?
- When will tickets for Chelsea (Away) be posted?
- What should I do if I have not received my away match ticket?
- How do I purchase away game tickets?
- I am unable to log in to my account to purchase tickets, what can I do?
- How can I buy away match tickets for my Family & Friends?
- Will I receive ticket points for my away match tickets?
- How do I buy wheelchair or ambulant tickets for an away match?