We have a small café in Joe’s West which sells a selection of drinks, sandwiches and cakes, however we strongly advise that visitors bring their own packed lunch. Please note that Joe’s West is a cashless operation only. If you wish for a designated area to eat your lunch in, please mention this to a member of the education team during your booking process and upon arrival and we will accommodate an area for you accordingly.
Articles in this section
- Can I bring food & drink in to the stadium?
- How long is a Manchester City Tour?
- Is there somewhere we can eat when we visit for our Manchester City Tour?
- Where is the start point for the Stadium Tour?
- What time do we have to arrive for the Manchester City Tour?
- Can buggies and prams go on the tour?
- Can I park my car at the stadium?
- Can I leave luggage at the stadium whilst I go on my tour?
- Are Manchester City Tours accessible?