Any orders delivered within the UK are exempt from customs and import charges. If your order is being delivered outside the UK, you may be required to pay customs and duty fees once the shipment reaches that country. Additional charges for customs clearance are borne by the recipient. To find out whether you are likely to end up paying charges, please check your country’s customs and import policy.
Articles in this section
- How do I remove my Cityzens Membership from automatic renewal?
- How long does the Cityzens Membership pack take to be delivered?
- Do I have to pay customs charges for my membership pack delivery?
- What do I do if I lose my Cityzens membership card?
- How long does a Cityzens Membership last?
- What do I get in my Cityzens Membership welcome pack?