There’s only one place that you really want to be on matchdays, but sometimes you just can’t make it to the match. Ticket Exchange is a great way to create a flexible Season Ticket.
Ticket Exchange allows you to list your ticket for the games that you cannot attend and earn your money back. This also ensures that a fellow fan can attend the game instead and ensures our team have support on match day.
New for the 2023/24 Season
During 2022/23 we guaranteed refunds on six Premier League matches, when listed on the Ticket Exchange. As part of the ongoing improvements to Ticket Exchange, we will be increasing the number of guaranteed refunds offered to fans when they list their ticket to 12 games (selected fixtures only, to be confirmed in due course), 7 games for Silver Season Ticket Members.
Please note, refunds will only be guaranteed for tickets listed over ten days before the game.
More information on this will be issued ahead of the new season
How it works
- Any Season Ticket holder can sell** their seat for up to ten home Premier League matches (excluding personal assistants). Manchester City Women's Season Ticket holders will be able to list on the exchange for the matches that it is open, which will be dependant on demand for the relevant match.
- Listed tickets will go on sale to other supporters approximately 4 weeks before matchday or when we sell out of general admission tickets, whichever comes first.
- If your seat sells, you will receive the equivalent funds for one-nineteenth (1/19, one home Premier League fixture) of your Season Ticket price***
- If your seat sells for a Manchester City Women's match, you will receive the equivalent funds for one-eleventh (1/11th, one Women's Super League fixture) of your Season Ticket price.
- Once the match has taken place, you will receive your funds for that match into your UK nominated bank account.
- No additional fees apply, and you will retain your ticket points for any traded match.
- Only Season Ticket holders can sell their seats on City Ticket Exchange and it applies to home Premier League/Women's Super League matches only.
Please note that once your seat has sold on the Ticket Exchange, as per our ticketing Terms and Conditions, the buyer of your seat can still cancel their purchase and receive a refund up until 7 days before the fixture. In the event of this happening, the Club will notify you by email that your seat has no longer sold and has instead been re-listed on the Ticket Exchange.
Terms and Conditions apply. Funds can only be deposited into a UK bank account.
*This only applies to Men's first team matches
**You can list your seat as many times as you like but it can only be sold a maximum of ten times.
***93:20 Season Ticket holders will receive the equivalent funds of one twenty-secondth (1/22) of their Season Ticket price. Silver Season Ticket holders will receive 1 fourteenth (1/14) of their Season Ticket Price.