Under 5s (0–4-year-olds) can sit on their parent or guardian’s knee on matchdays at the Etihad and Joie Stadium without needing to purchase a ticket.
Articles in this section
- How to book an audio descriptive headset?
- Do Under 5's need a ticket to attend a match at the Etihad and Joie Stadium?
- Is there a Prayer Room at the Etihad Stadium?
- How can I book into the sensory room for a match?
- Is there a Changing Places facility available for use on matchday?
- Am I able to use the lift at the Etihad Stadium?
- How can I make a request for the Scoreboard or Match Day Programme?
- How do I report anti-social or discriminatory behaviour at a match?
- Can I enter the stadium with crutches or a walking stick?
- I need to book a Blue Badge parking space on Orange Car Park, but they have sold out, what can I do?