If you are not able to authorise this as you have not accessed online banking before, or set up an authentication method, we must advise you to contact your bank to request help in authorising payments to comply with PSD2.
Articles in this section
- I am registered on the Cup Schemes but my ticketing account is telling me I am not registered?
- How can I join the Cup Schemes for the 23/24 Season if I haven't added this during my Renewal journey?
- How do I add the Cup Scheme to my Season Ticket?
- I need to verify my Cup Scheme card for 3DS2, how do I do it?
- What is 3DS2, and can I opt out?
- How do I verify 3DS2 if I do not have an authenticator set up?
- How do I update my Cup Scheme payment details?
- What is the deadline to join the Cup Schemes?
- What are the benefits of joining the Cup Schemes
- If I don’t join the Cup Schemes, can I buy away Cup match tickets and tickets for any Cup finals?