We have a Multi-Faith Prayer Room within the stadium to provide supporters with a quiet space for prayer and reflection. If you’d like to use this space on a matchday, please approach a steward who will guide you to the space.
Articles in this section
- How to book an audio descriptive headset?
- Do Under 5's need a ticket to attend a match at the Etihad and Joie Stadium?
- Is there a Prayer Room at the Etihad Stadium?
- How can I book into the sensory room for a match?
- Is there a Changing Places facility available for use on matchday?
- Am I able to use the lift at the Etihad Stadium?
- How can I make a request for the Scoreboard or Match Day Programme?
- How do I report anti-social or discriminatory behaviour at a match?
- Can I enter the stadium with crutches or a walking stick?
- I need to book a Blue Badge parking space on Orange Car Park, but they have sold out, what can I do?